Beginning October 15, 2020 a pre-travel testing option will allow travelers to visit Hawaii without the mandatory 14 day quarantine. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Get a COVID test using an option from the trusted list at
https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel-partners/ within 72 hours of departure for Hawaii.
Notice that Walgreens requires you to request a RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel or Rapid Point of Care.
2. Go to https://travel.hawaii.gov
Create an account
Complete the profile questions (can add minors as additional travel members)
3. Enter your your trip details
4. Upload your documents
Negative COVID test result within 72 hours of travel
Upload a picture of yourself (can be a selfie)
5. 24 hours prior to travel login to your user account at https://travel.hawaii.gov
Complete the Travel Health Questionnaire
6. Receive your QR code, check your email
Save it to your phone or print it out and take with you for easy access at airport
7. Proceed through the airport with:
QR code (phone or paper copy)
Government Issued Photo ID for adults (Drivers License)
Negative test results
Don't hesitate to call Premier Travel at 920-845-2600 if you need additional information.